Monday, August 20, 2007

Eight Things

Okay, so the only reason I'm doing this is because Allison tagged me - so I'd look like a wimp if I don't respond - or could it be that I've been waiting for years for someone to ask me about myself?

Anyway, here goes...

The Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (if you don't have a blog, email me)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read their blog.

My eight random facts - in no particular order of importance:

1. I think I was born without smile muscles...
2. My greatest fears are speaking in public, heights (especially in elevators), and tight enclosed spaces (very claustrophobic).
3. I want a red-haired granddaughter - though none of my children have red hair.
4. I believe that lemon, garlic, butter and salt are the basis of the best recipes.
5. I hate chain emails and the stories and urban myths that get passed on that way.
6. I only sleep with one leg in bed at all times (you might could guess why).
7. Fried Oysters are my favorite food - though see item 4 above to see what I like on them.
8. I would like to live somewhere where the average summer temperature is about 72 degrees and I can see mountains out my window (guess that kind of excludes where I live now!).

Okay, now I'm supposed to list eight people who I've tagged to repeat this process. Believe me, I entirely understand if any of those listed do not wish to follow through. Remember, this is Allison's doing not mine...

Tagged are: Robert and Joene; Josh; Katie; Kathy B.; Steve E.; Marcia T.; and Elishia W.

Hope you have fun with it - maybe we'll learn a little about each other.

1 comment:

Allison said...

So you're claustrophobic, acrophobic, and have a slight case of social anxiety as it relates to speaking in front of groups. This qualifies you to be an excellent blogger. Welcome to this new and exciting world. :-)