Saturday, September 27, 2008

Go Beavs!!!

In case you didn't catch the game, un-ranked Oregon State University (my alma mater by the way) upset the No. 1 University of Southern California Trojans 27 - 21 on Thursday night in Corvallis.

I usually don't follow the Beavers too awful closely. When I was at school there, I think I only went to one football game - they were terrible back then. They were more of a basketball school. The UW is still my team - as awful as they have been the past few years.

Whether you are a Husky or a Beaver, either way USC is the team you love to hate. So this game was especially fun to watch. The Trojans were run over by a freshman running back who stands significantly under six feet. The defense shut down Southern Cal's offense.

Well done...GO BEAVS!!!

No comments: